Index Page Final

Index Page

I've spent the past two weeks trying to figure out what I wanted to do on my index page. I went through three different designs before deciding on the one I have now. I liked the other ones, but they kept breaking, so I looked for a better one and ended up with the one I have now. I really like this design because it's very simple and not cluttered at all. I went with the simple black and white color scheme because I didn't want the colors to be to distracting form the background image. As you can see above this is what you see when you initially click on my index page. I went with it because its simple and shows depth. The original template had this in the top, but I didn't think it was really needed for my page, so I got rid of it


Then under that is my projects. I went with the color green because I love the color green and because it reminds me of the grass. I gave each project a brief description. All this came from a template, but I got rid of a lot of the extra things that I didn't really need. All the pictures are links to the projects. The website does have google fonts, depth, and a color scheme. Overall I like my index page and will be adding more things to it as the school year continues.

Click here for my Index Page

Comments

Popular Posts