The Start of Something New

My favorite thing that I've done so far in web design is anything involving Photoshop, photography, and graphic design. So anything that involves those three things is pretty much my favorite project, other than that I didn't really love any of the other projects, they were ok.

-HTML/CSS
-Wireframing
-Responsive Design
-Web Animation
-Wordpress
-Bootstrap
-UI
-PHP
-Database
-"Wordpress"

Two of the most well designed websites of 2018 to me are the LG website and the Wichita State website. I love the design of both of them they are very well designed and very lovely to use. They for me are the best two I could think of. They are both responsive and that's essential to modern web design. I'm most familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver. I don't really know what I want to learn because I'm not sure what I might want to know or what might be useful to me in the future. 

Comments

Popular Posts