TV25 Project



Process:
To begin this project we meet with the client and got a feel for what he wanted. After that we made a wireframe outline of what a page of his website would look like. As you can see on the right is a picture of the wireframe I created, I made a rather simple layout and had a banner above the navbar and a slideshow under it. I went for a simple color scheme on my wireframe and added a light red background. I put a slide show under the navbar because that was something he wanted on his website. Then a little bit of background info on the company underneath.





I also made a few different logo concepts to improve upon what he already had. These are the two best concepts I could come up with I really liked the one on the left, the one on the right is ok, but it kind of looks like a football.
I had a few other ideas, but they didn't really turn out as good in Illustrator as they did in my head.








Then I actually started making the website using Dreamweaver and a bit of Bootstrap to construct my website. I followed my wireframe as closely as I could it broke towards the bottom with the image and the carousel didn't want to work for a long time, but eventually with Olson's help I was able to fix it.

I made a few other pages as well including the one on the right. It's a table with all of his prices and time slots that are clickable, to be able for future investors to see or people who want a spot for an ad. I also used a darker red, so it wouldn't be so distracting. I probably would have uses a slightly lighter red looking back on it now.


Conclusion:
All in all I thought this project was confusing because some of the requests made where a bit off the wall and a little bit to difficult for what we knew how to use. And some of the things he wanted didn't and wouldn't work well with each other. I liked designing the logos and not so much the website, but it wasn't to hard to do. In the end he wanted a pretty basic website, that wasn't to difficult to actually make. Click here to see the website!






Comments

Popular Posts